Top apartment with many possibilities, located in a great location in Amsterdam East with panoramic views and balcony!
NOTE: The house has the ability to place an extra floor on top of approximately 50m2 with a terrace at the front and back!
Access to the house through the communal entrance on the first floor. Where the mailboxes, doorbells and storages are located.
Through the staircase you have access to the apartment on the fourth and top floor.
The hall gives access to all rooms, the living room is located at the front of the apartment with the kitchen adjacent. From the kitchen there is access to the balcony (facing west).
The living room and kitchen offer a wide and green view, unique to the heart of Amsterdam. From about 12 o'clock in the afternoon until the evening you can enjoy the sun and the beautiful skies. The living room is nice and bright and offers plenty of room for a cozy sitting and dining area. The kitchen is equipped with the necessary appliances and plenty of storage space with high gloss white fronts. The kitchen offers space for a dining table. And also on the balcony you enjoy dinner in the evening sun.
There are two spacious bedrooms that benefit from the morning light. The bathroom has a bathtub and a large sink.
There is also a separate toilet and a large closet located in the hall.
Possibility of an extra floor
Five owners from the apartment complex had a beautiful superstructure built on their home last year. Owners with a similar apartment, realized a construction of approximately 50m2, with sliding doors to front and rear, and also on both sides terraces. Should the buyer of this apartment also wish to build a superstructure, then the VVE agrees, provided that the superstructure has the same appearance, design and materials on the outside as the other superstructures. The municipality has granted a permit to the builders. In December, the current deed of division will be amended by the five owners; owners of apartments that join can still benefit from this if they move on before then.
- Living space approx 81 m2; NEN measurement report available
- Built in 1989;
- Entire house is well insulated and all windows are double glazed.
- Possibility of building an extra floor of approximately 50m2, including two roof terraces.
- Healthy and active owners association
- MJOP present.
- The monthly contribution VVE € 130, - (professionally managed)
- In 2021 the roof was insulated and provided with new roofing
- Energy label A present;
- Ground lease bought off till February 15, 2041; extra attractive is switching to perpetual ground lease done in time! The current leasehold period has been bought off until February 2041. According to indication of the municipality in 2019, the annual ground rent from 2041 will be: € 656.96 this amount is subject to indexation based on statement of municipality December 2019, no rights can be derived. See website Municipality and the AB2016 for more information.
- Paid parking.
Enjoy everything Amsterdam East has to offer! The Tugelaweg is very centrally located. Around the corner from Krugerplein, Pretoriusstraat, Beukenplein, Weesperzijde (on the Amstel), Oosterpark, park Frankendael, shopping area Oostpoort and of course all the nice and hip bars in the neighborhood!
Only 2 minutes by bike from Amstel Station, 10 minutes by bike from the center and by car in no time on the Ring.
For the runners or green lovers: at less than 5 minutes running you have the choice between the Oosterpark or Landscape Park Frankendael with a monthly culinary "Pure Market"!
On the Weesperzijde you can relax by the water or on one of the terraces.
For more information and the brochure look at Tugelaweg124D.nl
Read full description