In the very wanted and child-friendly Rivierenbuurt this fully renovated ground floor apartment with garden and shed is located with delightful afternoon & evening sun.
Fantastic spacious apartment ( NEN 101 m² ) with a lovely garden (approx. 35 m² ) located in the most beautiful part of the popular Rivierenbuurt on the ground floor of a characteristic 1930s building. The apartment was internally renovated in 2017 and is very nicely maintained. The wonderful garden with beautiful plants is accessible through sliding doors in the extension and from the master bedroom.
This popular neighborhood is characterized by its broad layout of housing. The neighborhood has beautiful wide streets combined with many green areas such as the Beatrix Park and the Amstel Park. Around the corner is the lively Maasstraat with its many local shops and restaurants combined with the convenience of larger supermarkets. The highways are very nearby (A-10 and A-2, S109) as well as public transport (streetcar lines, NS station Rai and the Metro). In short: the location is ideal! In front of the house, there is a possibility to park your car.
Entrance hall, deep living room with attached conservatory with an industrial look. The kitchen is located in the middle of the living room and features a cooking island with a granite surface of approximately 2.40 meters wide which can also serve as a bar. Of course, the kitchen is fully equipped with a fridge-freezer, dishwasher, oven, induction hob, and extractor which disappears into the worktop when not in use. Spacious bedroom on the street side, two bedrooms at the rear (of which the smaller is now used as a walk-in closet). The neutral tiled spacious bathroom has a bath, shower, washbasin, and washing machine cabinet. Of course, the floor with underfloor heating. In the hall, there is also a separate toilet.
From the conservatory and the large bedroom at the rear is the northwest-facing garden accessible. This has an area of approximately 35 square meters, is in the afternoon/evening very sunny, and has a wooden shed with electricity. Ideal for an extra freezer/cushions etc.
In short, a lovely house in a nice neighborhood!
Franklin Delano Roosevelt (1882-1945), was president of the United States from 1932. Descended from a Dutch family that emigrated to America in 1649. He was instrumental in the victory of the Allies in World War II, in part because he strongly opposed American neutrality. When the street was constructed, it was named Zuider Amstellaan (Rb. 22-03-1922, Source Stadsatlas Amsterdam).
- Lovely extended ground floor apartment in Rivierenbuurt / South;
- Garden on the northwest, where the sun shines from noon;
- Equipped with 3 bedrooms;
- Living space: 101 m2 (NEN 2580 measurement certificate available);
- Year of construction: 1934;
- Part of Plan South;
- Heating and hot water through Intergas CV boiler, built in 2015;
- The bathroom has underfloor heating;
- All windows are double glazed, mostly wood and partly aluminum (sliding doors);
- VvE is managed by VvE.nl;
- Service costs: € 169, - per month;
- Ground lease purchased up to April 15, 2054;
- Transfer to perpetual lease possible under favorable conditions;
- Delivery in consultation (desired beginning of September 2022).
The asking price is € 950,000.- buyer costs
Read full description