Lovely bright and well-kept 3-room apartment, located on the quiet part of the beautiful Lijnbaansgracht between Palmgracht and Brouwersgracht on the third floor, on OWN GROUND and with shared ROOFTERRAS.
Third floor - the layout:
Entrance via a shared stairwell with the entrance door to the apartment on the third floor. At the front of the apartment, the first bedroom overlooks the canal. The bathroom is in the middle of the apartment, with a Morocco sink, walk-in shower, and toilet. The bathroom was completely remodelled in 2016. The living room and neat kitchen are against the back wall of the property. The kitchen with playful Portuguese tiles and is equipped with all necessary appliances (four-burner gas hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, and fridge freezer). Through the living room, with a fixed staircase to the fourth floor, the second bedroom with adjacent shared roof terrace. The apartment has pine wood flooring and new window frames with HR++ glass and the roof was renewed and insulated in 2022.
- Area appartement 56m2 and roof terrace 6m2 (according to NEN 2580);
- On own land, no ground lease;
- Lots of light and views over the water of the Lijnbaansgracht, in the beautiful Jordaan area;
- HR++ glass and the roof was repaired and insulated in 2022;
- 2019, room in the attic drawn to the apartment via a deed of division;
- Central heating from 2022, brand Remeha;
- Small active association of owners with four members, professionally managed, annual meeting, collective building insurance, positive cash, and the monthly contribution is €100;
- Delivery in consultation.
The apartment is centrally located on the edge of the popular Jordaan neighbourhood. The Jordaan is within walking distance of Westermarkt, Rozengracht, Noordermarkt, Westerstraat and the ring of canals. There are many restaurants, cafés, shops & boutiques in the neighbourhood. Public transport facilities can also be found in the vicinity. Parking on the public road (paid) or via the permit system.
Read full description