Completely and luxuriously renovated 2-room flat (44 m²) located in the nice Transvaal neighbourhood in city district East with extra deep balcony facing South-West (approx. 10 m²) and bought off long lease until 15-12-2059! The property features a bright living room, luxury open kitchen, modern bathroom, separate toilet and spacious bedroom. The property has been renovated in 2011 internally and externally (including renewed foundation) and has been well maintained since. Within walking distance you will find the Amstel station, Wibautstraat, Beukenplein, Ringdijk, park Frankendael and the Oosterpark.
Hallway/entrance with central heating system; bright living room at the front; open kitchen with gas hob, extractor, fridge with freezer compartment and combi oven/microwave; bathroom with walk-in shower, washbasin with mirror cabinet and doors to the balcony; separate toilet; spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobe and doors to the balcony; spacious and sunny balcony at the rear.
There is an active Owners' Association with 12 members. The administration is under own control and the service costs are € 74,- per month. There is a long term maintenance plan and the painting was done in 2021.
The house is quietly situated on the edge of the Transvaal neighbourhood in the trendy district of Oost, near the Wibautstraat, Ringdijk, Beukenplein and the Amstel. The Oosterpark and Frankendael park are also within walking distance. A wonderful environment for walking or outdoor sports. If the weather is not so good, the Sportcity and Vondelgym gyms are just around the corner. As soon as you walk out the door, you will find everything you need, all kinds of shops for your daily and non-daily shopping (shopping centre Oostpoort is nearby), nice cafes, restaurants and various hotspots such as roof terrace Nest, Canvas in the Volkshotel, Drovers Dog, Rijsel, de Vergulden Eenhoorn, bar Weesper and restaurant C. The property is also easily accessible by public transport, via tram, bus, train and metro at Amstel station. By car, you have a fast connection to the Ring. There is no waiting time for a parking permit.
- Separated in appartments in 2011;
- Completely and high quality renovated in 2011 (including renewed foundation);
- AFGEKOCHTE ERFPACHT t/m 15-12-2059;
- Built in 1927;
- Active community association;
- Service costs € 74, - per month;
- Fully double glazed;
- Tightly plastered walls and ceilings;
- Equipped with wooden floors;
- Living area 44 m² (measurement report available);
- Extra deep balcony approx 10 m² (southwest);
- Intergas Hr-combi boiler from 2010;
- Equipped with mechanical ventilation with air quality sensor;
- Ceiling insulation and floating floors against impact sound;
- Videophone intercom system;
- Energy label A;
- Delivery in consultation.
For more information and the brochure look at Hofmeyrstraat28-2.nl
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Read full description