PERFECTLY DIVIDED AND BRIGHT 3-ROOM APARTMENT OF 73 SQM, WITH A STORAGE ROOM OF ANOTHER 6 SQM, IN A GREAT LOCATION IN THE HEART OF THE JORDAAN.
Through shared entrance, the front door on the first floor can be reached by means of a wide accessible staircase. The hall with very spacious storage cupboard/cloakroom and provides access to all rooms. The bright and spacious living room is located at the front of the apartment with access to the balcony and the spacious and well-maintained kitchen. The two quiet and generous bedrooms are located at the rear. The bathroom with walk-in shower and washbasin is located in the middle of the flat, also the separate toilet and laundry room (space for both washing machine and dryer).
An individual storage room on the ground floor of another 6sqm and a lovely green shared garden. This garden is only accessible to residents of the complex.
• Usable area 73 sqm and storage room of another 6 sqm, NEN 2580 measurement report available;
• Double glazing throughout;
• Energy label: B;
• Large and active owners association (building Egelantiersstraat 204-22, 228-236 and Tuinstraat 229-235), professionally managed by Ymere.
• Annual meeting, minutes present, MJOP present, monthly contribution: €131,52;
• Located on leasehold land of the Municipality of Amsterdam. Current term is bought off and runs until 30 September 2034. Seller is already in process of locking in the canon per 2032 at €1395,- per year.
• Ideally located in the Jordaan, and the nearby Westerpark, shops and restaurants;
• Delivery: in consultation.
The Egelantiersstraat is a quiet street in the middle of the Jordaan and is located near the Egelantiersgracht and the Amsterdam canals. Numerous shops (9 straatjes) and restaurants are within walking distance, as well as the Linden and Noordermarkt markets for your groceries.
Various recreational facilities, such as the Westerpark and Frederik Hendrikplantsoen, are within cycling distance. Various train/tram/bus connections are within walking or cycling distance (Central Station).
Read full description