Cosy apartment in 17th century canal house
On a unique location with magnificent view of the old city center, we offer this spacious furnished apartment with one bedroom and a balcony. The canal house dates from 1730 and was completely renovated a few years ago. It is located in a remarkable green neighbourhood: canal lined with monumental elm trees. Around the corner nice small shops and cosy restaurants. Nearby, the Nieuwmarkt with its buzzling nightlife. Five minutes walking from central station: trains, trams and busses depart from here.
• Bright apartment: three huge windows overlook one of the most beautiful canals of Amsterdam. Stellar view on
canal and iconic ‘Montelbaens tower’, part of the old city wall.
• Living en dining room ensuite (6 x 6 m) with high ceilings and original details such as colored stained glass doors.
There is a big sofa bed, very comfortable for guests.
• Bedroom (5 x 4m) with big wardrobes with drawers and access to the balcony.
• Throughout the whole apartment a traditional wooden parquet floor.
• Kitchen (2 x 3 m) has black and white tiles on the floor. Fully equipped: fridge, microwave, dishwasher and
washing machine and dryer.
• White bathroom has a small bath, rain shower and old style faucets.
-Rental price: € 2.100,- per month excluding utilities and local taxes
-Deposit 2 months’ rent
-Excluding mandatory cleaning, twice a month (€ 100,- per month)
-Rental agreement Model B
The apartment is located on a quiet street in the Historical center. Within walking distance are you at the Central train station and the subway. It's one of the most desired areas of Amsterdam. It is the vibrant heart of the city with a vast choice of restaurants, cafes, and clubs.
Read full description